2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook blown and immediatel

, I, the posterity of pirate in English, I like your this boy of vulgar!"
"Hold you big Ye of, the posterity of pirate in English, your ancestry definitely comes to our China and robbed many babies, face to walk still Brilliant Garden the circle to burn, you didn't ask your grandpa, he the Zha thought at that time of, have never thought did his posterity have to encounter retribution, your mama livinged your time whether there is no fart eye, did surgical operation at the hospital afterwards, used a heat of hook Tong hole,Ha ha ha ha!"I am to become heart have to take the descendant of this British devil to open to rinse, these days of also has no the object that jokes with me, all suppress to die me.
My language is soon too quick, British guy have no how listen to understand, Be just a strength son ground silly smile, interrupt me to say:"Sailed quickly, we, go to deck, see!"
I say:"How?This room are we 2?"
He Song shrug way:"Is being impossible is full house, world financial crisis."
We ascended the deck of 2 F, indeed as expected the person isn't a lot of.The huge passenger liner has a liking for to go to very of grand view, than I come of time take of gathering and packing the freighter still have to be big.We stand on the 2 F, there is up also 2 F.We underneath of deck last person slightly and a little more, the boat ticket of four etc. cabins more the cheapness is some.
The passenger liner is a harbor that is long to blare, drive to leave Sydney.This passenger liner is luxurious, but much more steady than the freighter.A burst of sea breeze is blown and immediately feels cool pleasant.
Sail, our berth indeed as expected again have no side person go into live, I and the British guy is 2.I a have opportunity to take he make fun of and arrive afterwards he was simply to ignore me.





Volume 14 big final outcome chapter 50 romantic South America distance
Renew time:2010-12-114:52:00 chapter word numbers:2410


Chapter 50 romantic South America distance (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had two monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
We have a meal in the restaurant of 3 F deck at noon, we have already kept off land, or so hope to go before or after, all is a hope limitless waste of water.I mix up among a group of foreigners, raise eyes to see go, there is unexpectedly no a person of Asian shape.Mostly light hair blue-eyed the domineering Aussie of European and Gao Da duns, there are a few beautiful yellow hair little girls, have a liking for the Jiao is fresh can person, say an in the mind words, real purebred ocean girl, also really have never accepted.
Pirate in English carries dinner plate to move over here, the false smile ground says to me:"Chinese boy, your eyes, tells me, you have a liking for there of light hair miss, BE?"
I am inclined he 1:"Close your fart matter!"
Pirate in English smiled to say:"I can do some help, I go to and said with her and said that you like her, she will be very happy!"Say, this guy unexpectedly and really walked past, there have two girls of yellow hairs is eating to apply color to pull a Kobe beef row.
Pirate in English falls into conversation with them and also often looking at here toward me, didn't know that guy to say what, two girls are blunt I smiled, I also smiled to nod.After a while, everyone had a meal, there of three men and women walked to come over to me.
British guy says to me:"They want our room, they like you and say the eastern man is very beautiful, boy, you, hand over luck in love!"
Two girls use English elephant I say "hello" and say what.British guy gives me the translation way:"They say that you look handsome!"I say with smile:"You tell them, I like them, they are too sexy!Ha ha!"
We joked to arrive at our cabin rooms, linguistic difficulties still really be not what obstacle, besides we still have that British guy to be a translation, two little Huang Mao are New Zealand persons, make track for a root exactly is also the blood relationship of Britain Kingdom.I at 1:00 also have no polite, went up and then hugged a miss that I favor, the that miss Luo Luo smiles and stretch hand Tao my crotch of trousers.
British guy has already pressed to pour an another a, we are four two rightnesses of sons, spreads in two bottoms hot fire dynasty the sky greatly do.The ocean girl's flavor is indeed as expected different, all over send forth a female monster to be in heat the goaty smell smell of sort, plus the mixture of perfume, stimulate my whole individuals all stand very hard.
Under the body of the miss have been being shouting loudly"oh oh!"There British guy also"" ground keep shouting, we seem to be in the game and see whose long for time.We again and again toss about and made exactly more than a hour, that British guy finally really cans not endures any more and shouted loudly one to leak and lay prone to urge a bottom all of a sudden all of a sudden over there.I clip tight thigh, a burst of hair dint, also ended to collide with sport.
Two misses but idea still don't exert and put forward to exchange, I and British guy then strong dozen the spirit again cover with to pin up, a next is also a protracted warfare, all of the last people are disorderly,Facebook, could not distinguished each other, disorderly war at together.
The foreigner is in this aspect be open, in next more than ten days' voyage, I almost see on board with this the worthy of a look all countries miss Be all dry to lead, they take pleasure in letting me very much up, they say and hardly have opportunity to go to bed with the eastern yellow race person, particularly the beautiful man who sees my such a standard, momentary at this I am very popular on board.
British guy certainly also willingly do my translation, follow big satisfied love affairs also.Until we stand on the deck see the mainland in Latin America, our romantic distance just announce be over.
The cruise pulls in to shore in the holy land second elder brother's port tile Er Pa Lai Suo, that is a morning with bright and beautiful sunlight, make me feeling surprising BE, the sun here rises from the northeast.Pirate in English asks me:"Mulberry, does someone come to pick you up?To don't follow me I have a friend in British consulate, they to pick me up."
I smile:"Need not, my uncle mulberry Ba Lang will connect mine, he has a big rubber plantation in the Brazil, is a big capitalist!"I bad don't say, is a capitalist of bankruptcy.
The my back rises a shoulder bag, along with go on board of the guest flow to hustle deck up, I every where looks about to the ship bottom and expects the brand of name that can see one writing me, but I looked about along while, the have nothing at all saw, coax indiscriminately on the wharf of, the human races of various skin color all have and hold various language, mostly is Spanish and Portuguese, have already spoken as well English of, but, don't take care of what language, I is completely ignorant,google.
Until along with hustle of the person flowed to once walk ship bridge, finally stood on solid ground, but, I every where look about, but could not see the face reading of mulberry uncle Ba Lang that I have been already committed to memory in the data.
When I frighten into inaction to look in all directions, a fatty, the skin of brown, has a liking for to want tall big robust 1 turn than me, he clapped to descend my shoulder and said with the Chinese language:"Boy,cnn, are you a mulberry son, hero?"I happily nod a way:"I is I BE!I can find out to organize!I mulberry does uncle Ba Lang shout?"
"Mulberry uncle Ba Lang delivered goods to go to today and called I to pick you up, Hey Hey, my one eye recognizes, you came, you grew than the photograph good-looking!To, I am You Ni Suo, the nephew whom the mulberry expects Lang, we are relativeses, and I was bigger than you, your elder brother, left!"You Ni Suo pulls me the outside is crowded to go, often have black and brown toward the crowd of the person come over to say to us what.
I ask a way:"You Ni Suo, what is what they said ?"
You Ni Suo says:"All is rent car business, asking us has to don't rent a car."
I order to say:"That where do we go now?Do you drive to come?"You Ni Suo turns head to smile to say to me:"I where have a car to open, I take the bus station that you go to street opposite and sit this cheaper."
We very quick wharf, rush toward a spacious Malaysia road.Suddenly on two jeeps of street a front a behind drive fast, behind of the jeep is a Chang Peng of, top Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论