2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo y medium publicity

The skies all want to make decision ……this a few women inside, I have to marry 1!!The choice like this is what I all sooner or later want to face.But before this, I have been all just standing at my own angle up consider.I consider that who I exactly is love to don't love who ……H'm, don't right ……should be love who a little bit more, or, I have been wanting to clear up what I loved most to is which.Then I just do a choice ……but so really too difficult.The love is this kind of thing.Not is to buy a big cabbage, can divide how many catties of several two weights come??This kind of thing is to have no weight how much of difference of!I can not classify!The love is love, don't love is love not.Don't love several more cent little love several cent ground parlance.So I always, all very helpless, or say that I am fond of Mang very much, I don't know that how to should choose I.But today, at previous.I suddenly discover that I is getting wronger ……always, my viewpoints are all too selfish!I always consider that I love most who, do I how choose.I think most whom together ……The etc. of the etc., See, I just at concern'I'is how to think, considered'I'ground circumstance, but neglected the other people's feeling, with the other people's circumstance.So and really is too selfish."
"H'm, continue to keep on saying."
"I suddenly think today, if stand on their positions to think, exactly who should with am I together?Or say.Who is the person who needs me most ?"I made an effort to grasp to grasp hair, then just absorbed two people in handle knob ground cigarette according to put out, helpless way:"You see, Joe Joe, square Nan ……H'm, I still have girl, sub- Xing Yang, of understanding in the United States ……alas, they are different from the Yan Di.Square Nan even if have no me, she is as usual the woman entrepreneur of commercial circles, own oneself ground business, there is also the deep background of household.What about Yang Wei, she owns the brains and natural endowments of extremely clever, even if she has no me, her just can be good enough to let she achieves some kind of businesses, but in fact, she was already a solid power person now ……as for Joe Joe, even if have no me, she still has you and the wood is these friends, she is similar to continue be Joe of her violent invincibility spoilt daughter of a rich family, she still can live so young tiger Han, so alternative.She still has the old daddy of a super billionaire, regardless she rushed what disaster, her old daddies can put for her even ……"
I at a stretch finish saying and suddenly made an effort to take out oneself's a box on the ear, then the in the mind says to oneself:Chen Yang, this kind of reason you can think of come out, your true his mama is a bastard!
Then, I continue to toward a telephone inside slowly way:"But the Yan Di is different ……she not only only loves me to like me, she is to put all hopes in connecting my body.She has no family background, there is no rich old daddy, there is no the brains of extremely clever ……and, if had no me, she very poor!!"I deeply absorbed tone again:" Ze, did you understand now?"
……Show understand." The Ze also sighed tone at that.
"So, since I can not divide, I exactly love most which, so I have to to distinguish them in who need me most ."I smile very sadly:"Do this kind of choice, seem cut into your heart a quite a few piece, then compulsive oneself must leave an among those, then throw away moreover a few similar."
"Good." Ze that tells me in the telephone:"As your friend, you say to me these words that get off the heart, I hard listenned to.But, these affair I can't help your solution ……still have, this news, I will regard as not to know.No matter is square the Nan still has Joe Joe, I can't tell them this news and have opportunity, yourself and they say."
"Okay, thank you to listen to me saying these."I am original and then have never intended to let the Ze help me the other party Nan or what does Joe Joe say??This kind of affair, oneself still wants to solve in person of, impossibly the hand of leave others.Just I just the in the mind is very really fidgety, need to seek a friend to get off the heart for a while.But be apart from me recent of, and resulted in all alone of the Nan of me and square relate to break of the Ze was the best object that I get off the heart.
"To, before you face to walk.I still have a surprise pleased to you." Ze telephone inside suddenly euphonic jacked up for several cents:"Probably after you see this surprise, you the depressed center of earth feeling will be very some now."
"What surprise?"
"While going to your hotel today, I took a brown paper envelope and handed over to that week the lawyer.Please transmit to yours.You opened and saw and then knew." The voice of Ze is a bit mysterious, then toward me to say with smile:"Like, a pleasant journey!Keep on being well living in Vancouver!All your friends and concern your persons will bless yours."
After Ze hanged up telephone, I laid up a cellular phone and remembered "surprise" that he says, I immediately ran to seek buck tooth for week.
The buck tooth week Leng for a while, thought of what later on:", Right, is to there is an envelope, am here at me.It is alas.He didn't explain at that time what, I thought just a not that important private product, have already wanted to in a short while bring you to go.But afterwards affair a busy.Almost forget."
He is in own portable wallet turn over for a while, indeed as expected found out a not big brown paper envelope to pass to I.
On the time in boarding, we met an acquaintance again.That Hong Kong merchant prince been saved by me Gao Wen Zhan, he incredibly is also embark this service to leave ground in Lijiang.This pouring is very and strangely fits.
He saw me, also very excited.Said a lot of words with me, afterwards the Yan Di has already been simply to adjust seat, arrived rear row to sit together with bond maid.I then sit with Gao Wen Zhan at together.
"It is alas.I is is worried to return to, take airplane to Kunming from Lijiang, then right on the spot turn an airplane to return to Hong Kong.Come out this time, almost walked in the King of Hell palace doorway 1 turn, after returning to I must seek Gao Ren to tell fortune on the whole, then do a method matter to go to unlucky!"Gao Wen Zhan's regrets sighs.
I am understand he this the feeling for eagering to return home.Experienced him this kind of whets difficult, affirm is think very much to be homing.
I comforted him two, then I opened that brown paper envelope.
Envelope inside only publicity small colourful volume, about only have palm size of.Totally quarto, positive and negative is some all colorful picture in addition simple writing descriptions.
Total is navy blue tone ground,Beats by Dr Dre solo.Is the villa building that sees in the one Lijiang City on the home page dish, process with the art, have a liking for the building dish of picture inside imitate a Buddha is between the ground landscape in Lijiang ……
On the background, unclearly of is chemisette background that is been dressed in blue to serve, stand at the ancient town in ancient color thou joss-stick front of water cart flank ……
Below write very clearly, medium publicity:The navy blue amuses.
I suddenly understand to come over, this is probably square the company of the Nan arrive at Lijiang to take of that what advertise?
Seem to act for a certain spend a holiday villa building of dish ground.
This be Ze say of surprise?
Take this question, I turned over page 2 ……then, saw my one eye, I cannot helped but one thigh of clapping!
"Depend!This boy, incredibly late tell me!"
On page 2, is one to let people stunning beauty!
Was fine to arrive the facial features and facial outline of extremity??Certainly, here the noodles has the achievement of disguise and photographs technique of process.But that facial appearance that cuts off a color still will let great majority the man saw will be unforgettable!
But long thin tip of brow, tiny upwards pick of eyes, that double of peach blossom eye that hangs up person's psyche, also have that eye pupil in blue ……take strong eastern and western mixture romantic feeling of looks, have a half-blooded characteristic very obviously ……flirtatious and similar someone body Zi.
The eye shadow in ice blue, the lip gloss in ice blue, ice blue of long cluster of and yarn towel, there is also the atmosphere in blue that the surroundings ferment comes out ……the beauty in the appearance almost be molded"blue enchantress" who reverses myriad living things!!!!
Is beyond all doubt, is pure Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论