2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio ue from talk F

The small treasure draws back zipper and knits the brows a way:"How to send a DV to me?"I say with smile:"If you want and certainly take to go, however before taking, for me clap for a while."
Ma Xiao Bao is some to don't understand that the ground moves back and forth this DV, great way:"Hey, hard drive type of, see an appearance or a department high level machine, be worth many money?Wanting me to help claps what."Say to press to start key, aimed at me with the lens, way:"Clap now?"
The lens that towards the DV in the Ma Xiao Bao's hand, I deeply absorbed tone, light tone way:"Now is May 21, XX year, I am in the A City now red cotton wharf one wife and children hotel of the side in, the window outside is a red cotton wharf, help me take this contents of is Ma Xiao Bao's police officer."
Ma Xiao Bao Zheng being absorbed in to take for a while, way:"This starts?I still think that you are to play trick, do you exactly want to clap what?"I smile way:"Police officer horse, bothers you also to you's a close-up, easy, I just think you for me confirm for a while!"
Show some facial expressions for doing not understand on the face of Ma Xiao Bao, immediately understood my meaning, shake head a wry smile way:"You are this guy, I know that you seek me can't be what good matter, say, what matter does a short while want to do?"Say he changes direction himself/herself to the lens and towards a lens to dress up as a grimace, then assume a serious look, respected a gift.
The lens that treats him afresh to to I after, I the form in the handle knob wrist toward the lens show for a while, this just slowly continuous way:"Again lead two hours, I and the person of star agency in the sky will carry on the first drug trade, location at underneath this wharf."
Ma Xiao Bao Zheng for a while, but don't interrupt me, listen to I continue from talk.
Face a lens, my wry smile for a while, from the speech way:"The bargain of a short while, I didn't get the police's authorization, I knew I all absolutely is a serious crime at everythings doing now, but my purpose just wants to obtain the trust of the other party, rather than really think an illegal drug selling."
The unbearable socket of Ma Xiao Bao laughs at a way:"Depend, I know that you are to want to prove that everythings that you do all have the causal, however I tell you this is useless, you want to really be grasped, this can prove what, all poisonous dealers can come to this set of, useful?"
I smile a way:"I not is want to prove that my starting point is good.I why do like this, you should know most , I make you clap this to record image for me, also not is want to put in law court to fall into trap an evidence in the future.Identity and your friendly intercourse otherwise made by my Ji didn't harm you?I just think that if I died hereafter, you have the words of opportunity and let the person of my home have a look, hope their apprehensibility I 1:00, can't because I do ill society but receive to disgrace.Drug after trading I admit that I once made the violent crime of other much severity, but I once thought an illegal drug selling really never, I also promise can't run off."
There is some sons in Ma Xiao Bao's facial expression gloomy, lead along while just shake head a way:"Want to do broad and want to sign chastity memorial arch again, should call how I say you just good?"
I am bitterly light on smiling, way:"I not is want to prove what, only my old daddy hates a drug very much, I don't miss him old man's house hereafter hear my news, think that I am so really bad and reply to don't add just.This image data, I am to please police officer horse to help me clap, should be able to prove reliability."
Ma Xiao Bao sighed tone, way:"Still mean to say a point what?"I slowly shook to shake head, strong smiled for a while, the facing lens raise right hand and dressed up as a V matrix, way:"Pray for me, I will polish off star agency in a sky!"
Ma Xiao Bao lightly ordered to nod and once more again consumedly sighed tone, way:"Brothers, your identity is too special, I really don't know how to help you, sorry!"I smile to walk to come forward and threw the smoke to him, then from son Diao a , inclined depend by the side of the window, slowly and longly absorb, some sons from smile tunnel:"The nothing important lets of, I early become accustomed to a person!"
River's water in the distance, one Hun muddy Huang, let people feel heart to sink.
Ma Xiao Bao leaves soon, I and wait for Xu Zhi Heng in the wharf re- contacting up.Allowing the ambition Heng is also done not inquire me to just go where, see me, just smiled to smile, turned round to knock to knock to put at Qian Dao of car rear row seat:"Again not come I single stem!"
"Did they contact us?"I want to measure the situation of surroundings and inquire a way.Allow ambition Heng to took a look form, knit the brows a way:"Telling time should about.However I really have never thought, they incredibly choose in this kind of place bargain."
I nod a way:"Most the deathtrap is the most safe place."I also have never thought, star agency in the sky notifies our bargain location, unexpectedly is a river shore wharf in such a busyness.
Waited for just about more than 20 minuteses again, the cellular phone in the Xu Zhi Heng's hand was one earthquake, the mail arrives to hint the bell stereo set rises and gather together once the head see and up write:"Soon the wharf deposits the place No.53 the box take thing, password 1314."
"Thing?Do you guess to is what?"Allow ambition Heng launch, say with smile to me.Is very quick and then had answer, be when we arrive to deposit place in put unexpectedly is five boat tickets of the Du river's liners.This is also we in advance agree on of can take of the most numbers.
The one more sees and once leave in sailing of river's ferry time to leave for five minutes.We quickly walk toward the ferry to, Xu Zhi Heng's way:"They are indeed as expected enough careful, even if we are tailed by the police, so on going aboard, can get away from right away,beats by dre studio, and they are responsible for a monitoring person to also distinguish clear."
Coming to E City is so long, I still have never sat the ferry of transfering the river and looking at river water big wave big wave, but I the slightest have no the mood of appreciating river's view.Visits a sky, the arrangement of star agency, know that they are absolutely enough careful, force the Xiao Be completely to make moves in person, the difficulty isn't general big.
Liner good luck river but descend, I hand protecting of ship Chuan to block, to nearby of Xu Zhi Heng's way:"Do you say that they will trade with us at the opposite shore?"Allowed ambition Heng to shake to shake head, way:"This can say to prohibit, according to usual practice should can't, otherwise they were safeties, we didn't arrange to withdraw so much of circuit, will be troublesome.They do like this should just want to prove we have no quilt police with live just."
However Xu Zhi Heng's judgment be also getting wronger, after the liner arrives to go out to sea to pull in to shore, the message came again, incredibly again make us a last they already in advance stop depend in the small machine of near the bank on board.Inside a young man with dark shape has already for a long time waits for and sees us, way:"All come up, I be responsible for sailing, the other doesn't ask me, and I don't know anything."
Wei Zi hears want to go aboard again, not from scold a way:"Hold***, when Lao Tzes monkey plays."However scold to return to scold, we still kept according to appointment going aboard and just all secretly re- checked is portable all of a sudden take of weapon.The business been so completely manipulated by the other party, but the little bit is in the gist not get.Certainly we also know that the starting point of the other party is to want to absolutely promise a safety.
The ship walks this time of direction but is walk toward open sea to, this kind of at most use come at inshore fish of small machine ship, the nature is going isn't far, proper we want to inquire that guy to actually want to go toward us to take where, after death engine voice ring, but is a speed boat to quickly close to to us.Wear them right away vigilance ground handle knob to stretch into dress and grasp pikestaff.


12 broads



E City of inshore busy matchless, in spite of is the huge freighter of far sail, as well or zero spread fishing boat in catching of a line, even lately expensive private yachts of some billionaires can see.For this two machine with not far partition ship and speed boat, the root can't draw anyone's attention.
Seismic wave piece of star agency in the sky makes his person chase a ship slowly decelerate, slowly close to to this small machine ship of ours, he stands on the ship's bow, the determination face of that ancient bronze work color shoots under the shining glory of having a kind of Zhe person in the sting of sunlight.
Turbulence of star in the sky these several years continuously, or say a chaotic, the hero is to encourage him, however can not deny, the turbulence of this kind of association also gives many New appointees create the opportunity of, when I am still the Xiao a life time hero's under charge, this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论