2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk tinues like this flo

White Yan body up gush of blood, even if have already avoided vital part, but the blood continues like this flow next go to white Yan still similar will die because losing blood is excessive of, I have already lost unselfish be concerned with ? my the person can not lose again for the sake of me all but maimed white Yan.
See my tears cover the face appearance, he stretches hand to lightly fondle my long hair to use suddenly become abnormality the moderate voice say:"How to say you good?For the sake of other people how of the injustices be willing to bear with, an involve oneself will be used to die to evade a problem.Trust, it temporarily also can not die and wait we to do the affairs that should do all finish to save it again good."
Listen to him even slow words, my body like drop into the chill of icehouse sort, I certainly understand his meaning, but know the condition of the injury of white Yan absolutely etc. no longer than that time.The heart feels matchless Qi Chu with fear, what pride and the self - respects all could not considered of, I used the voice sobbing to entreat him to say:"His true support I promise that I will obey and beg you to save white Yan first, not how long."
"BE?"
His lips Cape is tiny to start to hang up, in the eye but completely didn't smile an idea, just use not to take any voice that the tone changes to say:"I remember you just once said as well to will obey, finally but still keep reneging, do you let how I believe you again?Take out some sincerity to come out, probably I will consider your claim, you should know you now how should do?"
"I …… knew ……"
The orotund low Nan says, the hand has been already shivered of hand to ascend his double shoulder, title looking at in the moment aureate snake Mou, the body cannots helps but cringe from fear for a while, seeing of subconscious an eye not the distance bleed not only white Yan and know that oneself hesitates him again to really has no a life and makes a firm decision, I take a to put on to miserably and thinly smile, Dian rise the toe lightly kiss to ascend his lips, the tears control doesn't live of connect into line drop the face that fall at him, lips up, then changes into bitter and astringent flavor to flow into my in the mind ……
When I move lips to open from his corner of mouth, what I see is his cool and dissatisfied look in the eyes, he stretches hand to hold tight my wrist to say chillily:"You just was me as wave breeze all person?"
"I just have no!I am how can you as a person all?"
My voice some concussion of say, but he immediately order way:"The since it is so changes a kind of method of kissing and go deep into more."
Hear my face Teng of his words of a red, unbearable to he call way:"You forced to do too much!"
"BE?Do you think like this?"
He stretches hand to daut my cheeks words to mildly say, for my resist to seem to be completely inattentive, but when I see him smile don't smile of take aim one white of the eye Yan the direction of the place just surprised feel I absolutely can not disobey him now, otherwise the white Yan really has life danger.
Exactly still can not resist!The body is suddenly some to have no dint, low droop bottom, stare at oneself to own at this time of 15, 6-year-old young girl special beautiful body, the lips side peeps out a to put on to bitter and astringently smile, all the person don't want me for living descend do a some sacrifice?Why to want to care this kind of affair?I am a ninja, to ninja the completion task is the most important matter, body, □how basically doesn't matter be not?What all doesn't matter, saved white Yan to give up again.
Continuously say to oneself in the heart, my lips shiver again to approach his lips, but slowly can not go forward one more inch, even if at this time big snake pill facial appearance beautiful and slender, handsome Yi, but I can not produce the good will of one silk to him any further.
Knowing has already canned not delay any more and looking at he is full of expectant gold color snake Mou, I stop and think and deeply take a suck at spirit, then shiver of kissing and ascending him icy cold lips, the tip of the tongue lightly touches his lips petal, light and soft of □, the Nian turn, green puckerily pry open his thin lips, the soft delicate tip of the tongue Qie Qie ground explores to go into his ……
Seem stupid the action to me is some disaffection, he suddenly starts fighting for to make an effort on his own initiative and not only □my lips, tip of the tongue still continuously pick make me the powder tongue in, I drive he suddenly and since then of the action frightenned, body subconscious of behind shrink, but be buttonned up small of the back all alone by him, press down back of the head all alone, completely be controled an activity.
The acceptance so hot tongue kisses for for the first time, I really frighten into inaction, don't know how oneself should do, realize my green puckery, he slows down action and uses soft moist tip of the tongue □shaking up in my of sort,www.beats4monster.co.uk, I learn his appearance clumsily of respond to, gradually of just had some techniques under his guide, and he lips tongue □kiss more vehemence thorough ……
His breath is more and more bulky, imitating the Buddha has to gobble up the madness that I generally take steaming hot to my lips tongue □chew to bite, let me almost breathe not to come over.Until realize me be kissed by him almost choking of time, just slowly left my lips to end this to deeply kiss.
All of lips chis are his desolate flavors, at I when the big breathe fresh air he is suddenly empty to start to embrace my Teng and turn the head said a sentence to the Dou"you to handle the wound of that woman without pubic hair" embraces I walked into in quick time drive the base of the my shot ground front door in.
He even has never taken me and returns to me or his room, just literally sought a recent room to embrace me and go in, immediately throw I make an effort and press on my body on the bed, the double wrist is made an effort Zuan and lives and presses and looking at and in the moment twinkles the gold color Shu Tong of different ray of light in the top of head two sides, I know it in heart the matter that will soon take place, even if the heart doesn't already shiver, I still bite tight lips and have no to entreat of the words speak, since how resist don't use, rather leave the last silk self-respect for oneself, although oneself already nothing important self-respect.
Desolately think in the heart, the ice-cold lips has already taken thin groundly kiss to follow my Bo neck to tie up Mian all the way but descend ……
The passage of gloom often spreads tick-tock and tick-tock imitate Buddha water of the bead drop voice that falls on the ground, the blood follows the Dou fists of the fist slowly flow bottom, but he completely could not feel ache and just stiff and rigidly lean against icy cold stone wall, feeling at after death of room in, clearly know that the inside is taking place what matter, he but what all unable to do, like the Chu of wodden post sort is at the door and imitate a Buddha even the thinking all has been already solidified, from birth for the first time thus hate bitterly own of have no dint.
The Zuan that the fist makes an effort more is tight, wood at the side of body door but suddenly be made an effort to push away, body one turning of Zhan subconscious the head see go, big snake pill already from the house in come out, when the vision of Dou projects on him of that for an instant, feels the brains has fever, almost can not breathe any further, at present of person in addition to the jacket that at will wears on the body inside the have nothing at all wear, the chest baring is clear it is thus clear that the agnail grasps a scar and sees this kind of scene, the Dou heart Central plains originally still exists of a silk was by luck mental be musted smash by the shot while ascending.
The eyelid in droop, wood however of over there, the station's big snake pill has already nearby once walked from he, the voice is cool of next reach an order, "again have a whole body check for her, I want to be bodily all data concerning her."
Until that cheerless figure disappears at darkly in, Dou just hesitate to walk into that room, the bed is in great disorder, feeling like get hurt of kip the general Zan shrink together, the whole bodies all cover up into a quilt inside, low lowly weep over a voice just from the quilt of bed in spread, listen to be unspeakable to suppress.
Listen to the feeling sob of sob a voice, the Dou in the mind is a burst of sad, but doesn't know how to comfort her, just carefully of sit to the bedside to across a quilt to lightly fondle her back, who know to just lightly touch her body.The whole quilt all unexpectedly like get an electric shock the vibration of sort for a while, girl in the quilt instinct of make an effort more of bind he or she tightly, close oneself at darkly narrow and small of space in.
See her this vice- cringe of shape, the Dou fears to frighten her and suppress hard throat of aching, say with the lightly slow voice:"The feeling don't fear, is me."
The voice that hears him is deep and low to depressively cry a voice to suddenly become big in quilt, the feeling cries bitterly of say:"Dou …… well terrible …… just really like terrible ……"
Listen to the feeling abnormality fear of cry a voice, the Dou is a burst of to love, but doesn't know how to comfort her, unique can make of just pacify the body that she shivers, a time per time of say "sorry" to her.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论