2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre uk se don't count Is f

, The speed of my sorcery flame falls behind.
"Thou elder brother Yue, encourage!"Is fine if the Xuan joyfully encourages for me.
"Husband encourages!"The color dress also happily calls, at 1:00 all not make allowance for I this husband's pain, also encourage, however have already also encouraged than don't encourage well,beats by dre uk, this beauty commando units can change into beauty to encourage a brigade.
"Thou elder brother Yue, encourage!"See the sisters all encourage for me, comfortable rhyme however must declare, either, however she is shier, the voice wants to be small many.
"Thou elder brother Yue, encourage, if you win again this time, let rhyme however appreciate you the joss-stick kiss, if lose have nothing at all."Is fine if the Xuan sarcastically says.
"Why is me, why don't say yourself."Comfortable rhyme however a listen to fine if the words of Xuan, immediately toward fine if the Xuan called.
"If I ah, stay descend bureau, descend elder brother Yue from thou in bureau again win, I kiss beginning to dedicate to elder brother Yang of the thou."Is fine if the Xuan smiles happily ground to answer a way.
"You still the beginning kiss, I remember someone of beginning kiss to send a person early in the morning, if isn't our emergence, someone probably even all want to send a person for the first time."The eldest sister-in-law of one side hears fine if the words of Xuan after,cheap dr dre beats, also to strength, however they how which the pot don't lift which pot.
"Which have, that of not calculate, at that time I be just on carelessly falling off a to wring, carelessly ran into, not and at last kissed."Is fine if the Xuan sees the eldest sister-in-law put forward at that time of matter, immediately explained, fine at that time if the Xuan was got to our house to play, I sat upright on the sofa to watch television at that time, fine if the Xuan look like the foot a slippery, the whole individual fell down toward me and pressed I lay on the sofa, while her mouth at the right moment ran into my mouth, may be an affairs suddenly, this wench temporarily had never responded to come over and remained original action, drive behind of the eldest sister-in-law saw, hence this matter became a joke in the eldest sister-in-law mouth.
"That doesn't call kiss, that what call kiss ah?"The eldest sister-in-law blinks eyes to looking at fine if Xuan.
"Do not call not call, in fine be not call."Is fine if the Xuan puts an appearance that plays to depend on.
"Fairy elder sister Er, like, the game started."The eldest sister-in-law just wanted to said again what, the color dress called first, however the appearance that saw color dress, seem eldest brother joyless appearance.
"Like like, don't call kiss and then don't call kiss, younger brother ah, start competing, won and then can win a rhyme however of joss-stick kiss, and still rhyme however of the beginning kiss, want make great effort."The words of eldest sister-in-law make three people open widely mouth to send out to exclaim, an among those are comfortable rhymes however I, another two is me and color dress, originally I after surprise, also a bit happy, it is thus clear that to the back of the appearance of color dress, again happy don't get up, the color dress of original Xian Hui now become some like to be jealous, on every occasion will feel jealous, even her Ya wreath small Ya and the vinegars of small Wan all eat and see come hereafter would not° until adjust to teach she go, otherwise later my sex blessing life Be about to steep soup.
The game started me, I feared and made what embarrassed affair, hurriedly leave, toward to walk to, the other party 6 people see my[one] sorcery teacher walk toward them to, anti- poured oddness to get up, the general sorcery teachers after all hiding a chivalrous man at the warrior gave instruction personally, can I this sorcery teacher but ran to the warrior front of the chivalrous man to go to, and still closed to toward the opponent, make none of them know occurrence what matter, however they still keep gingerly guarding against me.
When I once walked half time after, the occupation player of three of their chivalrous mans depended to come up toward me, the assassin was immediately concealed to go to a body of form, two sorcery teachers also get ready to attackstone sorcery, just everyone didn't begin, all in the awake other party.
"Brothers, you admit defeat, you aren't our opponents."Three chivalrous men after coming over, in the center of the openings say.Haven't we advised to decline, they poured to start to advise us to surrender to come.
"H'm, originally I is wanted to make you surrender, you how let we hurl declined to come, even if I agreed, those 5s of mine could don't necessarily agree."I smiled to say with smile.
"There are four women in your troops, while two among those's still having one is a sorcery teacher,dr dre beats, you can't be our opponents of, still surrender."That player still keeps wanting to advise me to surrender.
"H'm, if you know I after death that severals are whose words, you probably will surrender."I smile happily tunnel and opened absolute being to know at the same time, awake that assassin's trend, he just and slowly rounds me after death, may want to tend my inattention sneak attack, however he destines and fails.
"Who are they ?"The swordsman player of the left side curiously asks a way.
"The that guy calls man chasing after woman, I think need not I introduce you to also know each other."I reported out the name of eldest brother, his name canned be much more useful than me, I although being to fight the absolute being placard first, canning know my persons is few, also far not equal to eldest brother to get famous.
"Man chasing after woman?Does the thou resist Long Tang to help a lord?The grade placard first fights the man chasing after woman of the absolute being placard third?"The swordsman of left head in astonishment calls way, a few other players hear I the report come out of name after, is also a heart at the same time in one earthquake.





The beauty commando units of the text chapter 193(five)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:18:09 chapter word numbers:2474

"Does this game inside still have together?At he nearby the be dressed in multicolored Feng dress of make the Feng love a female phoenix, the other is three I need not introduction, I think that you also know that you are to can not win of."Only the name of eldest brother eldest sister-in-law, probably and enough gained considerable fame them, although their grades also rose to come up, can after all still leave eldest brother eldest sister-in-law they are farther, the real strenght is also far far not equal to.
"H'm, quite good, the light help the lord one person with the man chasing after woman and then isn't what we can compare, we how also win not, however I think brothers you also not bad, can tell the brothers how to call?"The team tryout is the name that can't pass a both parties member of, notification of Be just team.
"Mock moon!"I in brief answer a way, they sooner or later will know of, rather tell them now, save their entertain foolish ideas.
"Mock moon?Fight the mock moon of the best absolute being placard?"They again exclaim, however is very quick we receive system hair come of the opponent admit defeat to hint.
" End so?"After being delivered to return to game to prepare a field, the eldest sister-in-law mutters a way.
"Hey Hey certainly ended so."I the Hey Hey say with smile.
After returning to prepare a field, fine if the Xuan excitedly runs to me to nearby call a way:"Thou elder brother Yue, you were really severe, moved mouth skin to let the other party admit defeat."
"That doesn't see as well certainly me am who."Sometimes the superior's name is also useful, can ast least place go to many troublesome, certainly also lead to many troubles, however this trouble can't seek me, will seek eldest brother.
"Younger brother ah, you didn't be too happy, there are behind also several fields, all depended you, had better you make reference to the other party to admit defeat."The eldest sister-in-law is direct to all push the games of behind to me, I know that I want to oppose is also impossible change all these, so also lazy must oppose, beat and then beat, who afraid who ah.
"Rhyme however, it's time to implement your wager to invite."Is fine if the Xuan leap to jump ground to run to the comfortable rhyme again however pushed for her my nearby nearby.
"What wager invite."Comfortable rhyme however pretend ignorance to dress up as to receive to counter-question fine if Xuan.
"Certainly is your beginning to kiss, quickly close, also have, I have never said to stop and forbid to come to a stop, otherwise don't count."Is fine if the Xuan towards me to constantly blink eyes and seem is begging for the achievement from me.
Originally I am about to enjoy to enjoy a kissing of beauty, can see color dress, that face of not happy, again the joy didn't get up, hence hurriedly say:"Like, this matter waits hereafter say again, does a short while still have a game, I am contemplating now."I hurriedly and in advance avert from, this since solved a comfortable rhyme however of embarrassed, also make me little troublesome, however originally should have a blessing to also have no.
Connect down a few games what nothing important also beat so much, have was two to still meet with the eldest brother resists Long Tang Li for thou of troops, they a see eldest brother and we, direct admit defeat, also saved me on turning over argument, bother most of a , also drive I use a full sky of fireballs directly beat afraid, is also surrender to admit defeat, other of three also have two I moved and then ended a game, they Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论